Best Dive Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the Zodiac CZ7

You MUST watch the video...

All this can be yours for a mere $195,000...:D

You inflate your wing to float your tanks and haul them up (or have your buddy help you haul them up) when you are in the boat already.

I Guess I would take a close look at Parker boats. They are used for diving here (in Alaska) and I took a trip to North Carolina this past summer and saw a lot being used around the Morehead City area. I'll be looking at one when my old Bayliner Trophy gives up the ghost.

terry908:
Would like to start a discussion on what everyone thinks is the best dive boat in the 25' range. I'm looking for a new boat and would like some input.

Well I am a new diver, but recently I've done two boat dives actually four including the discover dives in PDC. Anyways the two I dove off of where I live in the GLouscter, Mass area, the baot that we used was excellent. It was betewwn 30 and 31 feet long, and made from a mold. It looks very similar to a average tye fishing boat.

This boat has a ramp/ladder at the aft of the boat, and is very user friendly. If I had the money I'd buy a boat like that without any hesitation. :crafty:

terry908:
Would like to start a discussion on what everyone thinks is the best dive boat in the 25' range. I'm looking for a new boat and would like some input.
It depends on your needs. Boats are a compromise. If you get one that has everything you want, it's too expensive to run/maintain. Also, you need to consider the type of diving you will most often use it for. I do mainly wreck dives, so this is the boat of my dreams, toys included. :D

Back
Top Bottom