best dive resorts on Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MCB, could you give me a picture of what the rates are at All West? Our children are out of school for spring break at the end of Feb. and I am in the early process of checking out different places for a vacation.

You have several options available. For the most accurate information, send Andreas Curacao a message with your requests. I imagine that by Feb. you will be fed up with winter and ready for some warm weather.

Sorry if I misunderstood - but I seem to remember you two talking about Turkeys for Thanksgiving Dinner in an earlier thread. My bad!!! :confused:

With all of us offering to "bring" things for Sunshine - she may wind up being the largest "importer" on the island. :):)

30 Days and counting :D:D

You were correct about the turkey talk. We had a pretty funny conversation about the type of turkeys avail on island. If all else fails there's always the ostrich farm...

MCB, could you give me a picture of what the rates are at All West? Our children are out of school for spring break at the end of Feb. and I am in the early process of checking out different places for a vacation.

Hi gotdogs,

A general idea of our pricing you find on our homepage ..:: All West Curacao ::... If you need a specific offer you can always email me to andreas@allwestcuracao.com.

Greetings from sunny Curacao
Andreas

You were correct about the turkey talk. We had a pretty funny conversation about the type of turkeys avail on island. If all else fails there's always the ostrich farm...

Now there is a drum stick I could really get excited about!!! :wink::wink:

Since I cook Thanksgiving Dinner, I'm sure I will have had my fill of Turkey by time we arrive. :D:D

Hi Shelley,

I can recommend the Habitat dive resort. Fairly priced and near Curacao best beaches and diving sites. Since it's not heavily visited, chances are great the common pool will be all yours:wink:
Have fun on your trip,

The Curacao Lover

curacao-visitor.com

Ahhh...now I get it! 5 days to Curacao!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom