best turks and caicos dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone, Im planing my first dive trip to turks, looking for some recommendations on a dive resort. and need some info on the whats resort i can get the best diving experience out of.

thanks!

Are you looking at a specific island?

Not sure what you have in mind (i.e. family, non-divers, beaches, land based entertainment, etc.). For pure diving I would suggest a liveaboard. IMHO, they are some of the better diving in the Caribbean.

I'm a beaches fan... but then again, I have an an 8 yr old girl so lots to keep her busy... water park, other kids, etc etc.
Diving is included in price. Been there twice and going back again in 2 weeks.
She's looking forward to doing the PADI Seal Team!
Diving is air only, but the DMs are really cool. Everything is close by, no hauling gear. Tanks are waiting on boat for you (though slightly under pressured) Almost everyone rents though I always have my own.
They have about 2-3 boats going out. One boat is usually the certified divers, the others lessons.

I'm a beaches fan... but then again, I have an an 8 yr old girl so lots to keep her busy... water park, other kids, etc etc.
Diving is included in price. Been there twice and going back again in 2 weeks.
She's looking forward to doing the PADI Seal Team!
Diving is air only, but the DMs are really cool. Everything is close by, no hauling gear. Tanks are waiting on boat for you (though slightly under pressured) Almost everyone rents though I always have my own.
They have about 2-3 boats going out. One boat is usually the certified divers, the others lessons.
what type of dive profiles are typical at beaches? depth / duration? any night dives?

Beaches dive sites
most of the diving is out of grace bay to the west end of provo. But if the wind is strong out of the north, they will bus you to the boats on the south side to french cay.

Night diving is available and also free. Make sure there's a few people signed up for it though or they will bail.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom