For Sale Nauticam E-M1 housing + ports, Olympus PT-EP03 housing, YS-01 strobes, and more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm selling my two most recent underwater systems. I will consider reasonable offers. Purchase more then 2 things and I'll cover insured shipping. Shipping from 94110 or coordinate pickup in the SF Bay area.

• -Nauticam E-M1 housing (for Olympus OM-D-EM1), with Vacuum system. Includes pump, battery, spare o-rings, manuals, etc: $1000-
  • -Nauticam 4" wide angle for Olympus 9-18mm, includes zoom gear for 9-18: $300-
  • -Nauticam port for Olympus 60mm : $250-
  • (2) Sea & Sea YS-01 strobes with fiber optic cables: $400 (~8 years old, 1 had a battery compartment flood repaired 5 years ago; no issues since).
  • Olympus PT-EP03 Housing with original 14-42 flat port. Serviced by Backscatter before stored. $150
  • Olympus E-PL2 camera body+battery: Make offer
  • Olympus 14-42mm lens (kit for E-PL2): Make offer
  • ULCS mounting hardware (2x5" arms, 2x8" arms, -7xAC-CSF clamps-, 1 flah mount->ball adapter, 1 2 arm tray: Make fair offer

Edit -- Nauticam housing, ports, and clamps have been sold. E-PL2, it's housing, strobes, and arms are still available as of 12/2016.

Pictures at UW_equip_for_sale

Last edited:
The Sola 1200 has been sold.

I've replied to other PMs regarding the NA-EM1, PT-EP03, and 9-18mm lens but have not finalized anything.

I will consider fair offers for all remaining equipment.

@jmartel -- I have someone potentially interested in that port and the lens together, but if that falls through I am willing to sell just the port.

-Scott

The Zen WA-100, 9-18mm lens, Sola 1200, and zoom gear have been sold.

The Nauticam E-M1 with leak detector, both ports, zoom gear, PL-2 equipment, and the Sea & Sea YS-01 strobes are all still available to the best offer.

Updated original post with remaining equipment and new low prices. Will consider all fair offers.

-Scott

I am interested in the housing and two ports How about $1500 for all three plus $100 for the ulcs clamps

I'm selling my two most recent underwater systems. I will consider reasonable offers. Purchase more then 2 things and I'll cover insured shipping. Shipping from 94110 or coordinate pickup in the SF Bay area.

• -Nauticam E-M1 housing (for Olympus OM-D-EM1), with Vacuum system. Includes pump, battery, spare o-rings, manuals, etc: $1000-
  • -Nauticam 4" wide angle for Olympus 9-18mm, includes zoom gear for 9-18: $300-
  • -Nauticam port for Olympus 60mm : $250-
  • (2) Sea & Sea YS-01 strobes with fiber optic cables: $400 (~8 years old, 1 had a battery compartment flood repaired 5 years ago; no issues since).
  • Olympus PT-EP03 Housing with original 14-42 flat port. Serviced by Backscatter before stored. $150
  • Olympus E-PL2 camera body+battery: Make offer
  • Olympus 14-42mm lens (kit for E-PL2): Make offer
  • ULCS mounting hardware (2x5" arms, 2x8" arms, -7xAC-CSF clamps-, 1 flah mount->ball adapter, 1 2 arm tray: Make fair offer

Edit -- Nauticam housing, ports, and clamps have been sold. E-PL2, it's housing, strobes, and arms are still available as of 12/2016.

Pictures at UW_equip_for_sale
hey scott,
just wondering since its been a couple of weeks.. the two strobes are they still available?

Nevermind, I see you sold the housing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom