Birthday today !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neeka

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Well, on a whim I decided to check out the forums after being away from diving for several years. The topic has once again ignited my interest. The first time it caught my interest was with a Navy diver in my Vo-Tech class. On my second year there another diver was telling me about some of his trips. But it wasn't until I went to Korea for military service that I decided to take some lessons. I've been landlocked for a while now and haven't been active lately. So, looking to dust off my wetsuit and see how it/they still fit and jump in the pool for some fun.

Happy birthday!
Dust off that wet suit. There are several divable lakes south of KC and, of course, 75% of the world is covered by water. Please post on your diving plans and accomplishments. Also refresher course is not a bad idea….

I definitely agree with the above, and of course, happy belated bday.

Happy belated birthday and welcome back! We look forward to seeing more of your participation

Back
Top Bottom