Blue Water Shark Diving - Looking for Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rolobingo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone. I’m looking for people interested in taking trips to freedive/snorkel with sharks, and whatever other pelagics we encounter. I’d basically like to go offshore, chum the water, see what shows up and go diving with them. If you google shark diving san diego you will find several charter outfits running trips for this purpose.

I have a boat, a sailboat which is reasonably well equipped for the task (just don’t expect to get out there fast).

I just moved here this year, and don’t know many people. I’m looking for buddies for this trip(s), as well as for ongoing friendships, trips, diving, sailing, spearing, and whatever other adventure comes up.

I’ve been diving for several years, and boating my whole life. I’m looking for people who are rescue cert, or higher, or have some first responder/military experience. Basically I’d like to go with solid people, who I can count on if things go sideways. You’ll be getting the same from me.

I hear now thru November is a great season for this. I work from home, so I have availability during the week, as well as the weekend. Hit me up if you are interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom