Blurfix flat port / filter adapter for GoPro Hero and Hero2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcom

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Snake River Prototyping Blurfix flat port lens kit for the GoPro Hero and Hero2 cameras. This kit is used to make your GoPro produce tack sharp underwater video or photos. Installation of the flat port is very easy and can be done on a Hero or Hero2 housing. You will get everything except the silicon sealant but that can be found at any hardware store. Overall, it is in Like New condition and has only been in the water about 5 times. I am selling it because I'm going to start using a larger video camera.

The kit includes the flat port/filter adapter, O-rings, clear/UV filter, silica beads, and the installation manual. If you don't have any sealant, you'd need to get a small tube to prevent it from leaking. New, the kits sell for over $75 but I'm only asking $40 shipped CONUS. I will ship internationally, but the price will be a bit higher. I haven't sold anything here on the forum but I've been on eBay forever (user ID fifthstring) and have a 100% feedback rating over there if you wanted a reference.

IMG_0124.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom