Bonaire Trip Report @ Deep Blue View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on bonaire you'd be hard-pressed to be more than 5 minutes from a dive site by car.

I agree. We never had to drive far or long to get to a dive site. One of the closer sites to Deep Blue View was Bari Reef, right off the circle. Menno brings guests there for their checkout dives.

Great recap, Rand! Glad you had a nice trip. Will you go back is the question?

Great recap, Rand! Glad you had a nice trip. Will you go back is the question?

The relaxed atmosphere, and all the special attention and service of Deep Blue View, and the laid back feel of the island and the freedom you have to dive where and whenever you want to was really appealing. Plus, the value of the vacation is tough to beat. We didn't do it this way, but you could minimize your expenses by doing a lot of shore diving. Some of the shore sites were a bit of an adventure entering/exiting, but that was all part of the fun, and places like Karpata were well worth the effort of getting in and out.

All in all, we had a great time and plan to make Bonaire and Deep Blue View a regular stop on our yearly dive schedule.

Michael and I visited The Deep Blue view for the second time this April. We now have spent a total of 4 weeks there. (Two - 2 week stays). I will have to say that anyone who is looking for a relaxing dive vacation should try to get a reservation at this wonderful resort. The fact that the location is not on the water front is a bonus. Quiet, relaxing, off of the main drag. The in house diving , La Tina, is top shelf to say the least. Tanks are full, Nitrox, always 33 % and ready to go at all times. We dived Pre-dawn, day, afternood, twilight, night and midnight. South to as far north as Karpata. We also had the opportunity for the second time to go on an East Side dive off of Cai, guided through the break waters with Menno, Divemaster and Owner of The Deep Blue View. Now add to the breakfasts prepared by Esther, BBQ night prepared by Esther, Erika and Menno, a twilight boat cruise, well, I assure you, y'all just won't to go home. Oh I almost forgot to mention the pool, grounds, decks and patios...truly a delightful experience. www.relaxatdeepblueview.com

Back
Top Bottom