Boycott Boca Dive!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The shark appears to still be bleeding......

And all the boat pics on their site appear to be of Parrot Island's boats.... Hmmmmmmmm

His explanation sounds reasonable.

No it doesn't, it's ridiculous. Fish shake gaffs easily, they have no barbs. So we're to believe this clown finds the shark swimming underwater with a gaff in it, swims it up to the surface restraining the shark with the gaff still in it, removes the gaff and then strips off his gear to pose for the picture while the shark is bleeding on the deck? What's worse is he tries to come off like some hero for saving the shark. He may be selling but I'm certainly not buying. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but that story sunk him with me, I'm crying B.S.

Shark.jpg

Has anyone put a complaint into FWC yet?

Yes, a few people did back when this was first discovered and posted.

Now, I wonder what the outcome was.

This entire thread is BS as far as I'm concerned but go forward with your internet witch hunt.

This entire thread is BS as far as I'm concerned but go forward with your internet witch hunt.

I'm all ears, explain to me how this guys story makes any sense, keep in mind this pic was also posted on a spearfishing page. The only BS is the claim he "rescued" the shark.

Well, after looking at the picture again the shark does look grateful.

I'm all ears, explain to me how this guys story makes any sense, keep in mind this pic was also posted on a spearfishing page. The only BS is the claim he "rescued" the shark.

Still waiting....

Still waiting....

Patience, sir... According to my time zone, you posted your 'I'm all ears' post at 7:45 and Al Mialkovsky was last active at 7:42. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom