Closed Brand new MK11 $220 shipped

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did the ever actually come tuned? I remember from back in the day (30 years ago) the SP shop would assemble and tune your reg for you when you bought it....
I think not, I've never once had anything SP out of the box actually in spec. Seconds stages cracking at over 2.5", first stages at 155psi. I guess if it's a set perhaps the onus is on the shop to tune before sale, perhaps SP tells dealers this, I don't know. Individual stages again, perhaps the onus is on the shop to tunes before sale. I'd love to know the official word on this🤷‍♂️

Keep the tools, dive it, these are top performance wise. I used to prefer this hose alignment (same as the old MK 17) now I’m accustomed to the EVO circumference type routing but it’s all good. The lightning cuts on these newer 11’s make a big difference over the old chunk style.

Look at this hose routing😳

Gives me shivers.

View attachment 833050

First, I'll take ^ THAT ONE ^ off your hands since you are so offended ... :wink: I'll even cover shipping and give you an nice turreted NIB HOG in exchange so you can have better hose routing. Aren't I nice?! :rofl3:

Now back to reality ...

That is because it is upside down!

Flip it and you get some advantages
  • the angled down ports for the now-lower hoses
  • the now-upper ones come out flat
  • all are slightly shifted down

Keep the tools, dive it, these are top performance wise. I used to prefer this hose alignment (same as the old MK 17) now I’m accustomed to the EVO circumference type routing but it’s all good. The lightning cuts on these newer 11’s make a big difference over the old chunk style.

I'm culling. I feel a shift coming. Times running out. Not diving as much as I used to.

Yes, a very nice first stage. Of course I bought it on a whim and then almost immediately changed direction🤦‍♂️😂🤦‍♂️
Hmm. That's not like you at all, Simon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom