british virgin islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HI Pam:
I stayed at Prospect Reef on Tortola and The Bitter End Yacht Club on Virgin Gorda.
As was said, both islands are beautiful.

I dove with Dive BVI on VG and thought they were good but very expensive.

On Tortola, I used Baskin in the Sun.

Have fun whatever you choose!

pammyk:
I'm trying to find a place for next year...just doing my research... and am wondering what the diving in the british virgin islands is like. Has anyone on this board ever dove there? If so...how was it? Where did you stay? We have a time share that we're going to trade next summer. I've also considered Turks and Caicos. Any other ideas would be great. Obviously we're open to anything. Night life would be a plus. Thanks in advance.

Pam :diver:

Pam, We just spent 10 days in the BVI on the Island of Virgin Gorda. It was great! The diving was excellent, the water temp was about 84-85. The island is small but very nice. We stayed at the Leverick Bay Resourt and used Dive BVI. They have a great and very safe dive operation. We did 2 dives a day with a break in between, On the day we took a break we went snorkeling at the Baths which we really enjoyed. Kathy

We spent 2 weeks on Virgin Gorda in July, the same time that scubacoz22 was there. We use Dive BVI every time we go back. (A story about that in a bit) We did our Rescue course the second week. Great viz, wonderful dives and excellent service. And a great island. Now that story about various dive operators.

If it comes down to a decision between Dive BVI and Kilbride's Sunchaser Scuba, go with Dive BVI. They're way better and a whole lot nicer.

Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom