Bucket list?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scooey

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Where are the places you really want to dive but haven't been able to yet? For me it's got to be Cozumel.

Red sea - about to be ticked off the list
GBR
Great lakes - not from the point of view of what is there but the reason I would be there. If I ever dive these, it is probably because my cousin in Canada has decided to get certified and I made a promise to dive with him if he did.

Cozumel, & the Cayman Islands were my first two foreign dive trips nearly twenty years ago, fun & easy destinations to start . . .I hope someday to return again before my bucket is kicked.

Saba - - St. Croix USVI - - Greneda
Belize - - Bahamas - - Maldives
Cocos Island - - Galapagos - - Guadalupe Sharks
Wakatobi - - Solomon Islands - - Great Barrier Reef
+ a few more.

(Right now I can't travel, so most of my days are spent planning dream trips. I'll do them all one day, mark my words!)

I'd like to dive...

1.) Shark feed diving with Randy Jordon out of Jupiter, Florida.
2.) The Turks & Caicos Explorer live-aboard.
3.) The Saba/St. Kitts Explorer Ventures live-aboard.
4.) I got 2 cruise ship stop dives in Cozumel, but I'd like to go back a week and 'do it for real.'
5.) My hoped for long shot exotic dive trip is Komodo someday, likely by live-aboard.
6.) I got 2 cruise ship top dives in St. Croix, but I'd like to also 'do it for real' a week someday.

Richard.

As posted here: What are the 10 best dive sites in the world?

In my bucket list, so far:
Remaining 2016:
Nov - GBR (Cod Hole)
Dec - Galapagos

2017:
Feb - Sailfish tour in Isla Mujeres
Aug - BHB & Goliath Grouper spawning in Jupiter, FL
Sep - Catalina Island
Nov - Liveaboard Ambon, Banda & Raja Ampat
Dec - Palau

- Liveaboard from Maumere to Ambon
- Liveaboard from Ambon to Kaimana
- Socorro
-South Africa
- Maldives

I need a bigger bucket :)

Last edited:
U869 and the Doria.

One Day

I should have never watched Shark Week on television from beginning to end,now I want to be on their show and dive with the sharks.Don't worry,for me,it is only a dream.
I've only been to Saint Croix and Bonaire back in the 70's and 80's but would someday like to return.Cozumel maybe in the near future.

>Crystal Bay
>USS Libery Wreck Dive Site - I really want to dive there. As far as I know this is one of the best sunken ship wrecks in the world

I'd like to dive...

1.) Shark feed diving with Randy Jordon out of Jupiter, Florida.
2.) The Turks & Caicos Explorer live-aboard.
3.) The Saba/St. Kitts Explorer Ventures live-aboard.
4.) I got 2 cruise ship stop dives in Cozumel, but I'd like to go back a week and 'do it for real.'
5.) My hoped for long shot exotic dive trip is Komodo someday, likely by live-aboard.
6.) I got 2 cruise ship top dives in St. Croix, but I'd like to also 'do it for real' a week someday.

Richard.
When will you come join us on TCEX2??? I know you'd love it!! Will also be fun to meet in person :)

Back
Top Bottom