Buy an Eon Steel Computer - Get a Free Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Suunto Eon Steel Dive Computer $1,369.90
free-ship.gif

• Free Suunto Eon Steel Tank POD Transmitter Included - a $440 Value
  • Logbook memory 200 hours
  • Program up to 10 gases (Oxygen 5 - 99% / Helium 0 - 95%)
  • Monitor up to 10 different tanks with Suunto Tank POD
  • 4 customizable displays per dive mode
  • 200 hour log book memory
  • Rebreather compatible
  • Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: 20-40 hours of dive time with one charge
  • Depth: 492 Feet / 150 Meters

Scuba
Stainless Steel Knife
Retail: $52.95 - 43% Off
$29.95
H2O
Waterproof Gobag
Retail: $24.95 - 10% Off
$22.50
free-ship.gif
free-ship-over-25.gif
Customer Reviews​

• [*=left]"I am looking forward to using it next week in Bonaire. I looks great and feels good in my hand. Fishing line and nets are always a danger underwater. I feel good having a better knife." -Ronald

• [*=left]"Great looking knife. Easy take down for cleaning. Did first dive with off of South Carolina. No issues..straps stayed snug. Recommend immediate wash down with fresh water..had spots of surface staining within 1 hour of dive. Cleaned up easily and removed using a scrub sponge. Once fully cleaned, and dried completely, apply small small small amount of a light oil .for storage. I used RemOil. So far great knife. Great first knife." -Joseph

• [*=left]World's only magnetic self-sealing dry bag
    [*=left]Waterproof up to 100 feet/30 meters
    [*=left]Small size will fit:iPhone4S, HTC One Mini
    [*=left]Medium size will fit: iPhone5, iPhone6, Samsung Galaxy S4 & S5
    [*=left]Large size will fit: iPhone6+, iPad, iPad Mini, Kindle, Samsung Tablet
    [*=left]Sizes: Small - 6''x3.5'' (15 X 9 cm), Medium - 6.4"x4.4" (16 X 11 cm) and Large - 11.7"x8.9" (30 X 23 cm)
    [*=left]Colors: Blue, Black and Yellow

Mares
Prestige MRS Plus BC
Retail: $520.00 - 40% Off
$309.95
Atomic
Z3 Regulator
$529.95

free-ship.gif

• [*=left]MRS (Mechanical Release System) Plus Weight Integration - 28 lb capacity in sizes XSmall-Small (18 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance), 36 lb capacity in size Medium - XLarge (26 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights)
    [*=left]Size/Lift: XSmall/21 , Small/28, Medium/30, Large/35, XLarge/41
    [*=left]And the reviews are in:
    stars10.gif
    "10 stars" (Perfect score) - Diver Magazine
stars5.gif
Customer Reviews​

• [*=left]"Fifteen dives on the East side of Grand Cayman last week and I could not be happier with the Atomic Z3. Like most, I did a bunch of research before deciding and I am very pleased with the choice. The airflow was excellent at all depths (in fact, I turned it down - it was too easy to breath! Great product." -Peter

Stahlsac
9 lbs Curacao Clipper
Travel Roller Duffel Bag
$279.95
Ocean Quest
6oz Premium Lycra
Short Sleeve Rash Guard
Retail: $40.00 - 50% Off
$19.95
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer Reviews​

• [*=left]"The Curacao Clipper bag has lots of room for 43 lbs of stuff without going over the weight limit. The side straps help to avoid too much stress on the zippers. A good buy!" -Carlos
stars5.gif
Customer Reviews​

• [*=left]Free Free Lycra Fin Dive Socks Included - a $12.95 Value

• [*=left]"I love this product. It fits well and does the job of providing a bit of protection when Im diving in the pool with my BC on and providing an extra layer of warmth when in the ocean. I wish Id had this on some of my earlier dives, but will certainly be using it a lot on my future dives." -Diane

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom