Canon 5D MKII Aquatica Kit + Light & Motion Sola 4000 video light set + Extras!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wraptor

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a Canon 5D MK II + Aquatica kit for sale. Currently I do not want to break up this kit. I will sell the lights separately though. Let me know if you have any questions.

5D Kit - $3000

Canon 5D MK II - Body only w/ original battery and charger - Body has wear mostly on the bottom from taking it in and out of the housing etc..LCD is clean. Sensor is clean. Camera works great. I mostly used this for video so the shutter has a low count.

Aquatica 5DMKII Housing - Housing is in great condition. Never flooded. Comes with 2 ball mounts. Everything works as it should. I've gone through and tested every button. Has a huge focus wheel. I did remove the mic cable from the hydrophone as it kept getting in the way and really wasn't useful anyways. The camera can pick up audio without it. As you can see in the pictures you get a lot of spare O-rings, nobs, original paperwork, and even spare latches.

Xit404 Tripod Plate - This attaches to the housing. You'll have to pickup some legs (I recommend Backscatter or Reef) but the plate is also nice to have attached as it protects the housing and is easier to set down.

Aquatica Mega Dome - 9.25 Inch Glass Dome Port - This has some scratches on it which I have tried my best to show in the pics. The scratches are towards the lower sides. I have not had any problems filming through it though and nothing shows up in my footage.

Aquatica 8" Acrylic Dome - Very good condition. Minimal scratches but nothing that affects pictures/video

Aquatica Port ext 28.5mm

Aquatica Port ext 16.5mm

Sola 4000 Kit - $1250

Set of Light & Motion 4000 Video Lights - Lights work perfectly and hold a full charge. Comes with 2 ball mounts. Shortly after getting these I noticed that they get scuffed up very easily. I have wrapped them in electrical tape to prevent further scuffing. I can remove it before shipping or keep it on if you want. That being said they have been used a good amount so there is some physical wear as you can see. Heads are clean and so are the O-rings.

Pelican Case - This case came with the kit and works very well for shipping or keeping them safe on the boat.

2 sets of Cyan filters (total of 4) You can use these filters to film in the day

2 chargers

2 Rubber caps

2 Neoprene soft cases

I can include the original boxes and paperwork (there's not much) if you want or just ship them in the pelican case.

The whole enchilada = $4000

You can view everything here:
5D - Album on Imgur

Can I just acquire the Housing Kit set without the camera body and how much for that?

Sorry for the late response I've been out of the country. I would do 2000 shipped in the US for the housing kit without the body. PM if interested.

---------- Post added January 4th, 2016 at 12:18 PM ----------

Can I just acquire the Housing Kit set without the camera body and how much for that?

Sorry for the late response I've been out of the country. I would do 2000 shipped in the US for the housing kit without the body. PM if interested.

Would you sell the 9,25" dome?. Price if yes please.

can you PM whoever bought the lights and see if they would be interested in parting with a cyan filter? thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom