• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Canon Powershot G2 & Ikelite housing (for G2)

Discussion in 'Old Unclassified Classified Ads' started by dougsturgess, Jul 10, 2006.

1. dougsturgess

dougsturgess Guest

2. Life-Is-Good-Diver

Life-Is-Good-Diver Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    how about a starting price???

Also what kinda strobe's were you using to bring out the light in the UW pics? they look great
  3. dougsturgess

dougsturgess Guest

Thanks for the compliments.

All the photos underwater were taken with the G2's flash with the Ikelite-provided diffusor to reduce backscatter. No substrobe. All underwater photos were taken in RAW mode then converted to TIFF & PSD using Photoshop, individually white-balanced & enhanced as needed.

I would part with the G2 & housing for $925.00 USD. This includes the following:

-Canon Powershot G2 (I believe I have the orginal box), 1 Canon Lithium-Ion battery, original camera shoulder strap, 32MB factory CF card, original instruction book and other miscellaneous paperwork.

-Ikelite housing specifically made for Canon Powershot G2 complete with O-ring, silicone lubricant, lens cap, diffusor, arm (everything except substrobe shown at http://www.ikelite.com/web_pages/5can_g2.html)

If you're interested, I can take close-ups of the equipment and post. Thanks for your interest.
  4. ppo2_diver

ppo2_diver Tech Instructor

# of Dives:
    Would you be interested in parting with the housing only? I've already got a G2 and am looking for a housing.