Canon S90 WPDC35 Housing, FIX 2 element macro lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cheetohcat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling off some of my spare Canon s90 gear:

- Canon WP-DC35 Underwater Housing for Canon s90 - Used $105
Used on 8 dives only. No leaks or floods. Case performed perfectly. Some light scratches on the housing; does not impact use. Note: The flash diffuser is not included. Still sells for $165 new.

- Fisheye Seatool FIX 2 element flip macro lens with FIX s90 mount - $160
This len has to elements and a diffuser that easily screws onto the front of the FIX s90 housing. You can choose to use or both elements by simply flipping them out of the way.
There are some faint water spots, but I have not seen this show up in any pictures. $240 MSRP

I'm in the LA area and prefer local pick up but will ship if needed (buyer pays insured shipping).

PM here...Thanks!

Attachments

• fix macro.JPG
    fix macro.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 73
Where are you located? I'm interested. Call me @ 818 749-7898

I'm in West LA. Will call you today!

Some additional information on the macro lens:

Fisheye Seatool FIX 2 element flip macro lens for S90 or s95 - $160
This len has two elements and a diffuser that easily screws directly onto the front of the following housings WITHOUT the need for other pricey adapters: FIX s90/Recsea s90 and the NEW Recsea s95.

You can choose to use none, one or both macro elements by simply flipping them out of the way during your dive so you have flexibility without ever worrying about losing your lens! There are some faint water spots, but I have not seen this show up in any pictures. $240 MSRP

Thanks!
C

Canon S90 WPDC35 Housing - SOLD

FIX macro lens for FIX S90, Recsea s90 & Recsea 95 still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom