Catalina Thanksgiving weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
Funny- I was wondering a while back where Capybara was as I hadn't seen them out at the Point in quite some time. Then I saw the date on this post... it was started a year ago!

Yeah, we were out there last Thanksgiving too (although the weather didn't cooperate)...I guess this could become a tradition for us! We'll be arriving tomorrow, and diving the park Fri and with ScubaLuv on Sat. Dr. Bill, we saw you on the King Neptune over Labor Day weekend, when we saw our first giant sea bass--hopefully they'll stick around for us. Hope to see you all soon!

capybara:
Yeah, we were out there last Thanksgiving too (although the weather didn't cooperate)...I guess this could become a tradition for us! We'll be arriving tomorrow, and diving the park Fri and with ScubaLuv on Sat. Dr. Bill, we saw you on the King Neptune over Labor Day weekend, when we saw our first giant sea bass--hopefully they'll stick around for us. Hope to see you all soon!

Whoa... you were on the King Neptune Labor Day? What has happened to my memory?

I plan to dive the King Neptune Fri and Sat and possibly the Park Sunday. Look forward to seeing you on board Sat.

By the way, the black sea bass were still at Italian Gardens when I did my last dive there Oct 30th. Haven't been in the water since Halloween though.

Back
Top Bottom