Cathy Church Seminar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AggieDad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am up in Columbus Ohio for the weekend visiting my son and they are having a ScubaFest here. I attended a seminar today by Cathy Church. If you ever have the chance to hear her it is well worth the time and money. I learned a lot and she is very fun to listen too and a great teacher. I only wish I could attend the entire series.

yeah, she's cool and her pics kick butt

have you been to her shop in Grand Cayman? the gallery is really nice

H2Andy:
yeah, she's cool and her pics kick butt

have you been to her shop in Grand Cayman? the gallery is really nice

No, this is the first time around her. I am putting a trip down there with some private lessons very high on my list.

She's a very nice lady...only met her in the driveway of the Sunset (Dang, that was seven years ago) and in the shop with Herb.

Still kicking myself in the butt for not taking one of the classes.

http://www.cathychurch.com/

I just bought her new book "My Underwater Journey".
She was at Bob Soto's (Cayman) when I was a little kid there with my family, married to Jim Church.

catherine96821:
I just bought her new book "My Underwater Journey".
She was at Bob Soto's (Cayman) when I was a little kid there with my family, married to Jim Church.

Yes, I bought it at the seminar and she autographed if for me. I just cannot say enough how much fun it was being with her for just a couple of hours. I think that spending some time with her and her staff would make everyone a much better photographer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom