Cathy Church teaches in Dallas Jan 23 and 24, 2016

Are you interested in coming to my presentation?

• I am interested but I cannot make it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am coming.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I would be interested or would come if you had a different topic

• I am not interested in coming.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cathy Church

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For the first time in MANY years, I am offering four presentations for underwater photographers at the OWU Texas dive show in Frisco/Dallas. Check out the full information for the two free seminars and two paid workshops at U.S. workshops. Ask me questions if you have any. Even offer ideas of what topics you prefer I cover. But hurry -- the show is Jan. 23 and 24, 2016.

Come and learn my best "secrets" for that special photo. I share everything I know. Hands on with your camera in a small class to make sure you understand how to choose the settings for your type of photography. Learn all about creative lighting. Learn what you can enjoy with post processing of your digital image. Get Cathy's opinion of what to look for to choose the best camera for YOUR needs. All this and more at the OWU Texas show with Cathy Church.

I am happy to answer your questions about these four presentations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom