Cave Camp - New Event In Tulum, Mexico 29 Oct - 12 Nov 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lanny

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I was chatting to NetDoc at the TekDiveUSA event over the weekend and he suggested I post this on Scubaboard. I run Underworld Tulum, and we are very excited to be organising the first Cave Camp here in Mexico later this year.

We have some of the biggest names in diving to teach courses, give presentations and run workshops. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors (Apeks, Otter and RAID) there will also be some great social events and a goody bag packed with cool stuff for all attendees. The website is now live http://www.cavecamp.com, but the key details are:

- Happening at Underworld Tulum from 29 Oct - 12 Nov
- Open to everyone - not just for hard-core cave divers. There will be opportunities for courses and guided diving in the Caverns, as well as cave diving at an advanced level.
- Cost for 2 weeks Accommodation, Social Events, Airport Transfers and a packed Goody Bag is only £499 (US$ 730 at todays exchange rate). Flights and diving extra.
- Some very cool people attending: Sami Paakkarinen, Phil Short, Steve Lewis, Mat Partridge, Paul Toomer, Garry Dallas, Ian France, John Kendall and some more mystery guests that we will announce in due course!

This is going to be a great chance to experience some of the best cave diving in the world and hang out with a lot of like minded people. If you want to attend, please get in touch via the website.

I am very happy to answer any questions via PM or e-mail: lanny@underworldtulum.com.

I really hope to see some of the ScubaBoard community here later this year - it is going to be epic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom