Cave Instructors and Cave Instruction Task Force Forums...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have created two forums and two links to those forums. The Cave Instructors Forum is an inter-agency forum open to any and all Cave Instructors. Please join that group by going to Edit User Groups and adding the user groups (one at a time) that apply to you. All instructor level group memberships will be vetted. This forum lives in our Instructor to Instructor Forum and has a link in our Cave Diving Forum. If you are an administrator, officer or representative for any Cave Diving Agency, I would appreciate you volunteering to be a moderator. Please PM me to make that happen.

Access to the Cave Instruction Task Force will be by invitation only. You will have to be nominated by the agency you teach under and be approved by the other members of the group. Obviously, the recommendations made by this group will not be binding and they may or may not be made public as they deem fit. GDI (Rick Murcar), Capt Jim Wyatt and cerich (Chris Richardson) will be the charter members of this group. That means we have representatives from NACD, NAUI and NSS-CDS but still need reps from ANDI, BSAC, IANTD, GUE, NASE, PADI, PSAI, TDI and UTD. Are there any other agencies out there teaching cave diving? If you know any instructors or key people from any of these agencies, please let them know about this initiative.

It should be noted that SB moderators will not be given automatic access to these forums...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom