Celebrity Century Jan 8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richhagelin

Contributor
Reaction score
Cruising on Celebrity Century Jan 8th from Ft Lauderdale (stops in San Juan, St Thomas, St Martin and Bahamas.

Anyone else going to be on the ship and interested in diving?

Any hints from anyone on who to contact to set up dives at any of the ports?

Thanks

Rich Hagelin

We'll be on Horizon from Dec. 18-31 and will be diving in St. Thomas and the Bahamas. I'll definitely post a review when I return, but we booked with Blue Island Divers in St. Thomas and Nassau Scuba Centre in the Bahamas.

St. Thomas I did a shore dive at Coki beach with Coki Beach Dive Club . I was traveling with my non-diving family, so Coki was a place we could all go to and have fun. This would be my recommendation if you are traveling with a mixed group of divers and non-divers. Chris Sawyer has a very good reputation, so I'd probably try them first. Admiralty Dive is another OP to check with. They offered a 3 tank dive from a 6-pack boat which would be great for a hardcore kink of diver.

I was totally unimpressed with the diving on St. Maarten, so I can't recommend diving there.

Haven't been diving at the other islands you list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom