Cert Card Holders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkiely

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm not sure if this is the best place for this thread so if it needs to be moved, feel free to do so.

When I started my Divemaster training with SSI I got a couple binders in what I guess would be a Dive Pro package. One was a 3 ring binder with the text books printed out and placed inside along with some slates and other goodies. The other binder is a small 6 ring binder that I guess would be similar to a 6 ring binder you get at an office supply store that would be used for a personal planner/organizer. It had the SSI pro dive log, the SSI risk awareness booklet and some air and nitrox tables. It also had a plastic sheet in it similar to page protectors in large binders but a little thicker and it was divided into 3 equal slots for certification cards. Does anyone know where I can get some more of the certification card holders? When I look up 6 ring binder card holder on Bing it just comes back with some business card holders that look to large to fit in this binder.

I'll try to get a picture to show you exactly what I'm talking about.

IMG_2550.JPG IMG_2551.JPG

I just put all my cards in a small ziploc bag, and space them out with a stapler. Not pretty, but cheap and practical...

Last edited:
I found mine on Amazon under the "Business Card Holder" search.

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this thread so if it needs to be moved, feel free to do so.

When I started my Divemaster training with SSI I got a couple binders in what I guess would be a Dive Pro package. One was a 3 ring binder with the text books printed out and placed inside along with some slates and other goodies. The other binder is a small 6 ring binder that I guess would be similar to a 6 ring binder you get at an office supply store that would be used for a personal planner/organizer. It had the SSI pro dive log, the SSI risk awareness booklet and some air and nitrox tables. It also had a plastic sheet in it similar to page protectors in large binders but a little thicker and it was divided into 3 equal slots for certification cards. Does anyone know where I can get some more of the certification card holders? When I look up 6 ring binder card holder on Bing it just comes back with some business card holders that look to large to fit in this binder.

I'll try to get a picture to show you exactly what I'm talking about.
Is this the sort of thing your after? Here.

interesting timing.....i just went out to get these this past weekend. i found a couple of options. you get get "refills" at most office supply stores. they would sell a package of the plastic pages you are looking for.
you can also get a separate book to hold them in if you want to keep separate from your log book. ask for a business card holder.
i got my "refils" at Staples. a pack of like 12 pages (holds 36 cards) for 8 bucks i think. Staples also has business card holders for about 10 bucks that hold twice as many. they had different sizes depending on what you need.

I keep mine in my accordion billfold......this way when I buy the ladies a drink and sling it open, their eyes light up like a kid in a candy store........:)

Not really.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom