Chainmail Shark Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bleedout

Reaction score
Hi all... I gave a question. I have not ever been on one of these forum things ever so I hope I a am doing it right.

I do a lot of diving and I wanted to know where I could find chainmail/shark repellent gloves. \
I have the kevlar ones but the don't seem to be up to the task.

Again, sorry of I am doing this wrong

this might be off topic, but does anyone know where I can get chainmail/shark gloves?

I am looking for chainmail shark gloves. Where could l find them?

Hi all... I gave a question. I have not ever been on one of these forum things ever so I hope I a am doing it right.

I do a lot of diving and I wanted to know where I could find chainmail/shark repellent gloves. \
I have the kevlar ones but the don't seem to be up to the task.

Again, sorry of I am doing this wrong
architectural mesh screens,chainmail gloves & aprons,Chainmail materials,chain mesh Gloves & Aprons,metal mesh gloves,metal ring mesh ,oyster glove,stainless steel mesh safety gloves,stainless steel ring mesh material ,stainless steel chainmail mater

I went to the websites that you sent but none of them advertise shark gloves. I really don't want to lose a hand doing something stupid:D

Shark wrangling is not for amateurs. I met a guy on the Palau Aggressor whose day job was feeding sharks in the Caribbean while tourist divers kneeled in a semi-circle and watched. He escaped unscathed, but he was once seized by his chain-mail-clad arm and thrown, apparently effortlessly, over the back of a reef shark. He reckoned that broken limbs were a real risk.

I went to the websites that you sent but none of them advertise shark gloves. I really don't want to lose a hand doing something stupid:D

So don't do anything stupid. Keep your hands out of the sharks mouth....

Back
Top Bottom