Cheap Dive Computer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I bought the bullet and placed my order with Joe this afternoon. Can't wait for the dive computer to arrive.

Now I'm looking at what other items I need from their store.

Mark :)

Direct Diver:
Divers Direct has the atmos 2 for even a better price then scuba toys. Check it out

You know I saw that. You have it for about $3 cheaper, right? Do you have any Scubaboard member discounts? It is too late for mine, but I've got friends, you know. :D

Mark :14:

Hey guys,

I finally purchase teh Aeris Atmos 2 wrist watch for a good price. Thanks guys. I hope my friend will like it. Anyone using it right now? IT is good? hehe. Still waiting for it to come in like 1 week. PLanning to use on our dive trip in Bahamas! Can't wait!

makubex01:
XR1 wrist for $149 at Leisure Pro, Holiday Special.

is it nitrox compatible?

I was curious as well so I just "googled" the XR-1 and it is not Nitrox compatible. But, for the price, it is a good choice. Of course, I took the Atmos 2 from ST. It arrived on Friday. Now I have to wait until April to try it out! Because it is too cold here to dive. However, in February, we might do an Ice Dive, so I may get a chance yet. :D

Mark :eyebrow:

I have a dive rite nitec Duo and would recommend it to anyone wanting a simple, value priced multi-gas nitrox computer. I have seen it (and its clones...or maybe the computer it is a clone of) for sale recently, a Google search will probably find some good deals.

zeb

firemedic1015:
I have a dive rite nitec Duo and would recommend it to anyone wanting a simple, value priced multi-gas nitrox computer. I have seen it (and its clones...or maybe the computer it is a clone of) for sale recently, a Google search will probably find some good deals.

zeb

If you don't mind me asking, what are some of its clones?

Mark :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom