Cobalt Coast with Reef Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Has anyone been to Cobalt Coast since the diving operation was taken over by Reef Divers? There is little information regarding Reef Divers offerings, certainly no separate website as DiveTech had. So it looks like they offer a 2 tank morning boat dive and shore diving at the resort. Do they offer anything else such as DPV rental, DPV guided dives, rebreather experience....as DiveTech did? Of course, assuming you have a car, you could also partake of other operators for the afternoon if you wanted, my son and I did that on both our visits.

There are some good reviews on the Trip Advisor Travel Forum for both Cobalt Coast Resort and Reef Divers. And below are the contact information for both the dive op and the hotel.

I don't think that they are planning to offer technical dives and training, their big focus is on recreational diving and valet services, but DiveTech is nearby at Lighthouse Point.

Let us know what you find out!

reefdivers@Cobaltcoast.com (diving)

info@cobaltcoast.com (hotel)

Last edited:
Has anyone here, on SB, used Cobalt Coast/Reef Divers since the changeover?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom