CoCo View February 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DogDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Thought I would start a new thread on CoCo View. Wife and I will be there for 2 week starting on Feb 6th thru the 20th. This will be our 8th trip there and will celebrate my 50th year of diving!
Book a trip soon and join us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, less than 355 days to wait!

Two weeks is our preferred method of doing CCV. If you're there for just one week, it seems that when Thursday morning rolls around and they leave the "eviction papers" on your bed, you were just getting in the groove. It also seems that after the second week is ending, we're ready to go home, remind the cats that we are alive, and to dry out.

Counting down now only 154 days to get packed. [emoji41]

Wife and I are booked for May 2016. It's a redo for a Spring 2014 trip we had to cancel due to a death in the family. Even with many moons to go, we are already counting the days. :)

March 12 - 19. 5th time. I get a hat. Woo hoo!

Started gear checks and packing list. Only 42 days to go.
Wife got me a new MK25 S600 for Xmas. [emoji41]

First time Feb 20 to Mar 5.

Lonebrave, If you are coming from Reagan National via Houston on United, I hope you have a good flight. We will be on the plane as well. We are coming with a group from Brass Anchor Scuba. It will be our 6th visit to Cocoview.

If you want a trip to join, we have a few spaces left....

CocoView April 16-23, and/or 23-30 of 2016, one or two weeks.

Call the reservationist at 800 510-8164

Tell her you're asking about "Doc's Trip" and you'll get some cool goodies useful for micro/macro diving, we can do UV Blacklight night dives, all sorts of cool stuff.

Let me know by PM here on SB if you're signed on to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom