Cocoview, July 2-9 2016, roommate wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdtran

Geography Police
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a reservation for a room. I don't mind not paying the single supplement (i.e. I'd like to have a roommate).

I snore, I don't smoke, and I dive. If you're planning on going to Cocoview and you are an odd # party, send me a PM, and maybe we can work something out.

Post a fetching picture of you in a Bikini.

Not for me, I'm happily buddied up,
But you'll likely generate more interest if you show the goods.

BTW, no smoking is a positive, but do you fart in your sleep?

Got to market this like anything else.

Also, rate your "snoring" on a scale of 1 to 10. My German Shepard pup snores a bit and it's cute. My dive buddy snores and makes a noise that's not of this earth. It's literally earth shaking. Plus he has sleep apnea so I spend most of the night poised to leap into full resuscitation rescue mode. I'm considering fitting him with a shock collar (the kind that you can use to "correct" a barking dog). Besides, it would be fun just to spark him up while he's asleep, for no particular reason. :D

I also agree with the "fetching bikini" photo, unless you are (a) male and (b) look anything like me.

Last edited:
hy-ccv-roommate.jpg

Snoring scale: My spouse occasionally reaches over and puts an elbow into my ribs to force me to roll to the other side. I'm probably as loud as the air conditioner.

Fetching bikini: I'm sorry, but that's insufficient exposure protection (besides which, you may want to scrub your eyes out with bleach after that). If you want to see me in a fetching bikini, pay the single supplement, and I'll post a photo of me with a bikini.

Most of the time, you'll probably expect to see me as pictured here.

Last edited:
I'm thinkin' that for the $200 single supplement fee, with that picture there, you might want to bite the bullet and pay up now.

Gladys here has never paid the single supplement. Hell, she's never paid for a trip.

Never could figure out how she does that.

Split fins AND a snorkel, oh my....

And where is the mask when I surface? :wink:

And where is the mask when I surface? :wink:

I'm a bald-headed MOFfer, too. Suction is an amazing tool. I think those hairy-headed Course Directors at PADI just can't figure out how to create a Mask on Forehead specialty course. Do I look like I'm panicking?

What I saw in that pic is someone who is dead-on with buoyancy and all tucked-in, not a dragger. Perfect for the micro/macro observations that make CocoView so attractive to divers with those skills.

What's with the computer on the upper arm, WTFIT?

Last edited:
Not computer, but a dangling magnifying glass.

A few CCV rooms only have 1 King sized bed.

Are you a thrasher?

Back
Top Bottom