Contact information for Ginnie Springs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N

nobends

hu??

I'm trying to call Ginnie Springs in Florida, but the phone numbers appear to be out of order and their web page is down. Does anyone know how to contact the dive operators there?? I really want to get there this weekend, but I'd hate to show up without calling ahead to arrange for some training. Thanks!!

Here are the numbers that I have tried
800-874-8571
904-454-2202
http://www.ginniesprings.com

I was just at Ginnie Springs two weeks ago. I have the same web page address and phone numbers you list. Don't know what other numbers you should try, but if you are wanting to be in one of their training classes for cave diving I highly recommend getting in touch someway. You might try
calling the chamber of commerce for Lake City or White Springs. Other than that try to find the numeber to the Super 8 hotel off I-75 exit to Ginnie Springs they may be able to help you. I tried to open their home page and could not either. Good Luck.

Bottoms up....Bubbles up!!!

Cindy

Try the gue website or the ScubaDirectory.com website.

They've got a contact link, and I SURE they know the info that you need.

[red]Post Edited - Removed Rude Slander[/red]

They link to http://www.ginniesprings.com (which appears to be out of service). It's not possible that the campground/dive shop went out of business is it??

I now have phone numbers for the resort, the campground and the dive equipment shop. All three ring out of service. Unbelievable really... I've heard that they sometimes have personell problems there. Maybe the dude in charge of the paying the phone bill didn't show up to work today?? Any idea's out there??

-Tim

NoBends,

This is a moderated board broken down into catagories. We chose to set up this board in this particular fashion for a reason. Our moderators are empowered to move posts to the to various catagories as seen fit to best benefit those here.

We ask that users post in the appropriate catagory and DO NOT double post. People will see your posts and respond even if they are not in the "General Discussion" section.

Please respect the members here and there decisions on which forum they are going to visit. Do not repost this in the General section, it will be removed, I have already gotten dozens of email saying that yet another person is double posting and if someone knew the answer to your topic they would reply. It is rude and uncalled for to try to force everyone to see something that is not under the correct topic.

If we let everyone just post where they felt like it because it was "more popular", then this place would turn into an anarchy.

People that are knowledgeable in those other forums cruise them for post they can help on. If there is NO structure then there is no order, and where there is No order we have "Yet just another obnoxious and unruley forum that does more to help the local wild life (favorite beer, local corel reef collecting or whatever else obnoxious they can come up with) than it does the topic of Scuba Diving". So far, the general feedback we have received from the overwhelming majority of members here is that they like it this way as it is easier, friendlier, and a much more comfortable environment to share time with friends, family and fellow divers.

I'm sorry but as the saying goes, "if we let you then we have to let everyone"... Obviously this is the wrong forum to ask in ... You saw that others started post in the correct forum about the very place you are mentioning (like happydiver) but you chose not to reply to him there, or start a post there or even msg him privately.

You did not even give it a chance. If you would like you can start a new post the way everyone else has agreed to, it's only fair.

Btw, have you tried using the contact information they show on their Website Domain Information??

No? Then try here.

Nice website. Definitely need to add that to my "places to dive" list. And one of my desires to to get at least cavern certified, so that might be a good place to do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom