For Sale Cressi Travelight BCD. Men’s L. Sale Pending

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pat S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is the first generation version. I've had it about 12 years, always stored indoors. It's got about 60-70 dives total on it and I've used it on 22 dives in the past 18 months in Cozumel, Great Barrier Reef, Aruba, and in a local Quarry. It's a great light weight travel BCD.

Still works well but is starting to show some wear. I serviced the inflator and dump valves last year (should be done again by a qualified professional before using). No leaks, all buckles, zippers, and straps are in working order unless specified. Some lettering is wearing off, one of the small D-rings above a pocket is missing, one pocket has two very small holes on the outer fabric from a dive knife mounting. Still has packing strap, bag and both weight pockets.

Excellent for a newer diver or seasoned diver looking for something light weight for travel.

$109

IMG_2155.jpegIMG_2158.jpegIMG_2156.jpeg
IMG_2160.jpegIMG_2159.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom