Custom Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kamico

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello guys, I have an odd question, can Oceanic make custom dive boots? I wear a size 17 shoe and sometimes can fit into a 16, but i defently can not fit into a 14-15. I was hoping that some company could make a larger dive boot for me. I am currently using, neoprene socks made by liquid fit, however they will not work as i progress into tech diving. If Oceanic doesnt custom make these does anyone have any ideas as to where i can get custom made boots?
Thanks
Kevin

Hi there Kevin, I realize this a rather old thread though if you are still a mad keen diver and in need of custom booties we can help you out.
Our game is custom boots in retro designs made here in cairns to order. If you check out our Facebook you can see the style of boot we make. The size you ask for isn't something we have made before though this won't be an issue.
Our boots go for $120 aud plus postage. Check us out on Facebook and if your keen contact us through there. Diverse booties.

Cheers

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom