Customer Service Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rwkosh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm leaving this feedback for anyone else that might be considering buying Oceanic. Maybe my experience will help you.

Last week I sent my backup computer, an OCi back to Oceanic for repair. It had become "stuck" on a calibration screen and was giving wacky info. I contacted them via phone and arranged to return it. I did ask that they try to expedite it, since dive conditions right now are excellent due to the El Nino in Southern California. To my surprise and great pleasure, I received a new one today, a week after sending my old one back! This was beyond my expectations and is the way all companies should handle returns. Kudos to Oceanic for their superior customer service.

Nice to know. My wife and I both have been diving Oceanic PDCs since 1989. Never had any problems with them, but I'm glad to know they treat their customers right. Thanks for the post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom