Dahab trip report, Jun 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Thistlegorm trip was organised by H20 in Dahab and they sent me with Reef Oasis. The guide was fine but nothing special and I had been told we would be doing a reef dive on the way back, but it was clear once I was onboard that this was never part of the plan. H20 were a bit annoyed about it but said Reef Oasis had been reliable in the past.

We are doing a combination Dahab / Sharm liveaboard in June. Looks like I will be taking a 5mm.

Thanks for the heads up on the camel. I was all primed for that and was even going to get the wife to do it too. Now I will pass on that.

We are using Planet Divers in Dahab.

We are doing a combination Dahab / Sharm liveaboard in June. Looks like I will be taking a 5mm.

Thanks for the heads up on the camel. I was all primed for that and was even going to get the wife to do it too. Now I will pass on that.

We are using Planet Divers in Dahab.
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Near their shop, check out Ralph's German Bakery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom