DAN BBQ at Portage Quarry July/ 21, 22/ 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Once again it's time for the DAN BBQ at Portage. I have only missed this event once since I began attending in 2006.

This year once again UDM Aquatics will be providing some great prizes for the raffle and golfball hunt. This is in addition to the stuff others contribute.

First off will be an EDGE Gear personal gear package consisting of a Steatlh Mask, Stealth 2 Snorkel, and pair of Transcend fins.

Next will be at least one of my new product line - an EEZYCUT Trilobite Line cutter,

and the biggie - a complete HOG Single Tank Backplate and Wing set up with 32 lb wing, Stainless Steel Plate, Basic Harness with crotch strap, and two cam bands.

So come one out and have a great time. Due to time constraints I will not be out there this year until Saturday afternoon and staying to Sunday afternoon but look for my Red RAV4 Toyota and Blue canopy with the HOG/EDGE Banner. Hope to see you there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom