"Danger is My Business"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news if you have Netflix. There are 3 episodes on one disc available, just search for "Danger is My Business." Even though it is touted as a 2007 documentary, the 3 episodes are from the Colonel John D. Craig's 1950ies series. Please keep that in mind as the first episode is about shark hunting in HI, ridding the area of the dangerous animals that compete with the tuna fishermen. Check out Pete Wilson and his partner wearing cool double hose regulators as they ride in a shark-cage sled. The next is about hard hat diver and treasure finder, Art McKee. The final episode is about a Marine Land's shark doctor Dave Brown.

I would bet that anyone who likes the Vintage Forum would enjoy watching this disc.

Cheers,

Couv

My father is Pete Wilson and we have been passing around the family his "Hero Movie" as we call it for years. His grandkids think he is superman & I do have to give him credit as he is now 83 and still walks 2 miles a day, he's in great shape. To learn more about his life he has writen a book "Aku! The History of Tuna Fishing in Hawaii and the Western Pacific". Found on Amazon & Facebook.
Ram Wilson

I have a copy of the episode where John Craig cuts himself from his diving suit. I recorded it from tv many years ago on VHS tape. This is the only episode I have. I havn't watched it in years but I think I will get it out and see if it is still any good. As I remember, It was very interesting and had a lot more about vintage diving.

My father is Pete Wilson and we have been passing around the family his "Hero Movie" as we call it for years. His grandkids think he is superman & I do have to give him credit as he is now 83 and still walks 2 miles a day, he's in great shape. To learn more about his life he has writen a book "Aku! The History of Tuna Fishing in Hawaii and the Western Pacific". Found on Amazon & Facebook.
Ram Wilson

Hello Ram,

Welcome to Scuba Board.

Please give your Super Hero Father a great big handshake for me. After his two mile walk, if he can find the time to post a blurb or two about some of his adventures, I'm sure there are plenty of us here who would love to read them.

Couv

Back
Top Bottom