Dear Dork Divers Advice Column – Ask us your questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Dork Divers, I would really like to be an official Dork Diver. This is a picture of me on my first dive after certification.
Rhondadive.jpg

After viewing this picture, I ditched my snorkel, but I will attach it back onto my mask, if it means I can be a Dork Diver too.

I also have split fins, and I'm going to be buying a pink tank boot, very soon!

Rhonda
:snorkels:

scratchmyback:
You ladies and your dive toes. You make me so proud !

Even the guys in my dive club thought that mine were cool!:D

My sister took a look at mine and said, "You have waaay too much time on your hands."

But, I thought I spent time on my feet. :wink:

I never "do" my nails... I keep them nicely shaped and trimmed, but no nail color. There's not a brand in the world (that I've found) that holds up to all the abuse, hand washing, and alcohol sanitizers that my hands come into contact with every day. :) The last time I had a manicure was almost 2 years ago, and it was for a wedding.

I finally got the pink lense for my mask. Does that make me a dork yet? :D

Picture159.jpg

YellowfinKunkfish:
Dear Dork Divers, I would really like to be an official Dork Diver. This is a picture of me on my first dive after certification.
Rhondadive.jpg

After viewing this picture, I ditched my snorkel, but I will attach it back onto my mask, if it means I can be a Dork Diver too.

I also have split fins, and I'm going to be buying a pink tank boot, very soon!

Rhonda
:snorkels:

Great Pix. You could be our next queen with that one. :)

Roy, my dorky friend... you seem way too worried about your acceptance to dorkdom. :wink:

Have no worries... you're quite the dork! :D (And we like you that way! :))

I'm a dork.

I wear a drysuit when it's 90 degrees, with 400g thinsulate and a layer of fleece too, jetfins, black mask, doubles, long hose and no snorkel. You can dress a dork up in DIR gear, but you can't hide that their a dork at heart.

I do have video footage of me wearing enough jewelry while diving to set off the airport metal detector from three feet away. :)

erparamedic:
LOL, TG and Natasha! The rhinestones are holding up quite well!

Hey, Penny will get to see my dive toes in person on Saturday! :D
And mine will most likely STILL be nekkid and natural.....oh the humiliation!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom