Deep Six Holiday Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all! This is Steve again from Deep Six. I've been asked to advertise our Christmas/holiday party at the shop on December 20th. Take a look at the attached flyer.

Also, does any one want to dive the barge-in-a-box area sometime in January? I am thinking this will be a kayak dive. Google Earth says the area is about 400-500 yards offshore, too far to swim, but a yak would be great!!.. I can't wait to try out my new hookah hose! Depths are around 35 FSW. Check out attached picture of the area!

In other news, Ill be leading a dive out of Palm Beach with JASA on the morning of Sunday December 28th if anyone wants to tag along. No promises, but I will request any place BUT Flower Garden or Breakers (unless someone has never dove there.) I have 4 signed up and am holding 8 spots, so there is room! if you have a camera or speargun, bring it! Reply, PM or call the shop with any questions.

Steve Wood
Deep Six Jensen
772-692-2747

Attachments

• x-mas party.jpg
    x-mas party.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 30
  • bargeinabox.jpg
    bargeinabox.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 28
  • bargeinaboxzoom.jpg
    bargeinaboxzoom.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hello Steve-- I have not been to the deep six shop in about two years. I saw the new one the other day as I drove by. I will have to stop in some time.

I do not think you are going to get many people on SB'ers to sign up for dives through your shop. The divers here typically have a few years in and make their own reservations for spots they want to dive. Especially for a roll the dice drop in WPB.

I do not think there are that many St Lucie divers on here. What would be grand is a trip to the wrecks here which no one seems to do. I know the Vis is not that great but I'd like to see the local stuff---

Agreed. I don’t expect much, just want to get the word out... can’t hurt right??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom