Deep Six Outfitters Eddy Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can confirm, XL eddys were slapping me in the face while clipped on d ring and gearing up @ BHB.
Is the 5.2 Lbs the weight of the size large or the XL fins?

Thanks

No idea because I screwed it up

I just weighed a single large fin and a single large XL Fin

The Large Eddy fin was exactly 2 lbs, so 4lbs a pair, the XL Eddy Fin was 2.2 Lbs so 4.4lbs a pair and I obviously messed up when I weighed before

No idea because I screwed it up

I just weighed a single large fin and a single large XL Fin

The Large Eddy fin was exactly 2 lbs, so 4lbs a pair, the XL Eddy Fin was 2.2 Lbs so 4.4lbs a pair and I obviously messed up when I weighed before
Odd. My size L weigh 4.6 pounds a pair.
We may be learning more about the scales we are using than we are the fin weights. :)

Chris can send me a pair of Black L and I will be more than willing to weight them. :wink:

Odd. My size L weigh 4.6 pounds a pair.
We may be learning more about the scales we are using than we are the fin weights. :)
no kidding, I shall reweigh them...
lol

no kidding, I shall reweigh them...
lol
I just used my Pelouze postal scale (instead of my luggage scale); one L Eddy is 2 pounds, 4.9 oz, which is 2.3 pounds. A pair is thus 4.6 pounds. I guess I should be pretty happy with my luggage scale!

OK, my scale is weird, I weighed a pair, got 4.8, then weighed one from teh pair and got 2 again, I need to get a better scale

OK, my scale is weird, I weighed a pair, got 4.8, then weighed one from teh pair and got 2 again, I need to get a better scale
I guess the 2 for one fin would be OK if the other fin weighed 2.8 :)

Any chance of these being available in Australia? Specifically, Melbourne?

I've been having issues with both jet fins and f1s on shallow dives, getting pain across the knuckles of my feet. Would love a fin with a better sized foot pocket for somebody with weird shaped feet.

Plus, orange would be a nice shake up from my completely black gear set! (see my avatar :))

Any chance of these being available in Australia? Specifically, Melbourne?

I've been having issues with both jet fins and f1s on shallow dives, getting pain across the knuckles of my feet. Would love a fin with a better sized foot pocket for somebody with weird shaped feet.

Plus, orange would be a nice shake up from my completely black gear set! (see my avatar :))
WE would happily ship you a pair, available in a local shop however is not really our model. We may eventually have a AUS office but for now will ship into

WE would happily ship you a pair, available in a local shop however is not really our model. We may eventually have a AUS office but for now will ship into
It's a risky gamble for that price! I'n guessing shipping will be around $40 AUD. I currently use either XX-L jets or I think XL F1s (I'd have to check that though, could just be L).

Probably would want to wait for the heavier version as well as I'll always dive dry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom