Deep6 Black Friday 2023 Specials!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep6_Official

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi All,

Just wanted to post our Black Friday Specials this year so everyone has access. They will run from 11/23/23 to 11/30/23. As always we greatly appreciate the support we receive here on Scubaboard!

Save $700 on the Makara Drysuit (Regular $2499.95)
Save $50 on the Excursion Dive Computer ($299.95 vs 349.95)
10% Off Eddy Flippers
15% Off Complete BPW Setups
15% Off New Stability Series Wings!
Free SMB + Spool with all Signature Series Regulator Sets! ($99.95 Value!)
(SMB and Spool automatically included with Signature Reg Set Orders)
X Series Second Stages are back for $99.95!
Complete X Series Regulator Sets for $399.95!
20% Off New Deep6 Dry Bags (40L and 60L sizes)
30% Off Deep6 Gloves (3mm & 5mm)
20% Off New DryPocket Products! (Shorts, Coolers, Bags)

Cheers and Happy Diving!

The Deep6 Team

Where are you saving these items?
New DryPocket Products! (Shorts, Coolers, Bags)
Could not see them anywhere

Sale on already great prices, what more could a "kid" ask for?

Where are you saving these items?
New DryPocket Products! (Shorts, Coolers, Bags)
Could not see them anywhere

Look under partnered products. There is a new category for DryPocket. Shorts, Swim Shorts, and Bags are up now. Coolers should be online by tomorrow.

I jumped on the extended holiday sale X Series package and looking forward to its arrival.

On the curious side what's the difference between the X Series 2nd and the Excursion 2nd other than looks? Their descriptions are near identical in that they are not Signature regs.

Either of them seems like an ideal travel reg setup and I'll be taking my new X to Turks in the Spring

I only have the X Series and Signature, so others will be able to give you a better explanation. Everything on the X-Series seems to be identical to the Signature with the exception of the adjustment knob is plastic instead of metal, they used a standard poppet, and the barrel is a standard chrome. From a breathing stand point, I can't tell a difference between the X Series and Signature, and both use the same service kit. The X series weighs 9.2 oz compared to 12.2 oz for the Excursion 2nd. (From the DGX website for the D6 which I believe is the same as the Excursion 2nd).

Also, the Excursion 1st is a great 1st stage. It is super simple to service and has worked well for me thus far (I have only had mine for just under a year for full disclosure, so time will tell).

Back
Top Bottom