Delta Airlines finally coming back to Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh man, I am looking forward to this! I'm 20 mins from ATL and have been spoiled by direct flights to Belize and Roatan.

With the proximity of the airport from home, and the ~3hr flight time, I can get to these locations faster than I can drive to Florida springs.

Oh man, I am looking forward to this! I'm 20 mins from ATL and have been spoiled by direct flights to Belize and Roatan.

With the proximity of the airport from home, and the ~3hr flight time, I can get to these locations faster than I can drive to Florida springs.
For $725 & up RT, yeah.

For $725 & up RT, yeah.
The way fares are going it won't be long before you look back at a $750 RT with fond memories as you eat your $20 Big Mac and $5 smart water at the airport.

The way fares are going it won't be long before you look back at a $750 RT with fond memories as you eat your $20 Big Mac and $5 smart water at the airport.
You'll never catch me buying "smart water" at any price. What a scam. But then I don't buy any bottled water in less than a gallon size unless I need to serve others, like at a graveside service.

Back in1987 I was in Helsinki. The price for a single serving bag of potato chips was $4.00 CAN at the airport. A Big Mac Cost $8.00 CAN in the city proper. The Big Mac seemed to be a great deal. I can't remember the exchange rate for a Canadian vs US Dollar back then

For $725 & up RT, yeah.
It would be worth it to spend more money for a nonstop flight from ATL to CZM rather than a layover in Miami or Houston that add more hours and/or the chance of a delay or cancellation.

EDIT: This does just look to be a rehash of earlier posts —but at least it doesn’t look like things have changed for you guys

Probably old news , but FYI. I don’t follow Atlanta and Minneapolis flights , but following blurb was in a Mexico News Daily article today (behind paywall so this is just excerpt , but there didn’t appear to be other relevant info in the article anyway )

“Cozumel will see new flights to Montreal, Atlanta and Minneapolis.”

Did find this on Delta Vacations site via google
Delta® flights to Cozumel are back! Starting November 5, 2023, nonstop Delta flights operate seven times a week from Atlanta, and from Minneapolis three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Saturday) beginning December 16, 2023.†

Back in1987 I was in Helsinki. The price for a single serving bag of potato chips was $4.00 CAN at the airport. A Big Mac Cost $8.00 CAN in the city proper. The Big Mac seemed to be a great deal. I can't remember the exchange rate for a Canadian vs US Dollar back then
Is that the price of a Big Mac now in Canada?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom