DEMA CALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goz,
It must be the same as the Dive show, ScubaBabe was talking about in the UK in March. It's a big convention with scuba people that are there for business reasons, or to further their education only. Another words it's not open to the public, even if you are a scuba diver. You have to 'qualify' to go. I hope that doesn't sound snooty.
Anyway, Deep and Mario, Wednesday is a work day at the show for me, but I can try really really hard to go over to the pool area at say 1:00? Will that work for everyone?

Scubababy, I do beleive there are conventions for dive professionals and business owners in your neck of the woods too, but not to the scale of DEMA. This is where the majority of the big dive manufacturers are... I didn't plan it that way so please don't hurt me :wink:... LOL!

As for my remark... it wasn't intended to be taken it so literally, that's preciesly why I said 'so to speak' in the end... hehe... ouch, cut it out! it hurts! ow!

Why not meet at the ScubaSource compound, er, Command Center..

The King was sayin' about how they will be there. . .

:thumb:

The Scuba Source booth will work for me. Give me a time. Regarding the UK, at the same time as DEMA in Germany is a show called the "Boot Show." It is large and draws people from around the world like DEMA. Lots of dive clubs and manufactures attend and/or have representation.

Meeting at the scuba source booth works for me also. My book tells me it's booth number 1324 unless it's been changed. I bet only the king knows for sure.
1:00 is still fine with me. Mario will you be in town Wednesday by then? :sunny:

I've been tapped to teach a Nitrox class Thursday night, so won't be down 'til Friday noon or so. I'm still going down, just won't get to attend as many things as I'd wanted.
Rick

Dema Attendees: I won't be flying into New Orleans until Wed night, so I'll have to meet with everyone on either Thursday or Friday. I plan on researching and looking into underwater communication gear, full face masks, rebreathers and a wetsuit manufacturer.

Looks like it's not going to work out to meet. Too bad huh?
I'm going in on Monday and hope to be out of there by Thursday. So I guess our pathes will cross another time. :sunny:

One more thing... I have a 'goodie bag' for you Mario. I'll just leave it with the King.
Boohoo

Back
Top Bottom