Denpasar to Manado flights??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be going from Denpasar to Manado in Nov. Just wondered how much they charge for overweight. Also is the 20 Kg limit per bag or total?

Thanks

which airline ?

20kg is usually a total limit. airlines over here don't operate the piece concept.

If you're using Garuda, per kg you pay 1.5% of normal economic fare - if not mistaken, Garuda normal fare denpasar - manado is around Rp. 1.5Mil. so aprox USD 2.2 / kg.
But my experence they don't charge you for few kg overweight; just keep your nice smile when check-in.

have any of you been able to book on garuda or lion air websites? i am trying to do it and i start off in the english site for the availability search but once i want to book, the website converts into indonesian and its completely illegible for me to read

Nope had to use my local TA who uses an Indonesian TA. There is a guy in Manado I believe his name is Jeremy who has a travel agency there but he is a tad more expensive than having the place you are staying book it....I'm sure you can find him if you Google TA's in Manado.

I don't think you can book garuda through their website - shame, they don't have real on-line service.
But, should be okay for Lion air - I did check, at least up to step 3 - the information is available in English and Indonesia.
Other choice - book through local travel agent - sometime they have promo price cheaper than online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom