Did you lose something on the Forest City on September 10/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi kids,

I was diving on the Forest City on Saturday mid-day and while I was doing my deco in the shallows, I found something nice...

If you lost something, and can identify it, please send me a message and we'll find some way to get it back to you. I think it must have been lost very recently as it was clean and just sitting in the open... easily seen, and easily knocked off by waves.

I checked with both dive shops and nobody reported anything to them, so it may have been someone on their own boat, but I doubt it since it was howling all weekend and only idiots like me were out on the lake.

PM here, or on FB or stuart.seldon@gmail.com

Last edited:
I was on the Forest City on Saturday (Sept 10) morning and didn't see anything (and didn't lose anything that I am aware of). If it was that obvious it must have been after this. You must have had a fun trip out on Sunday as we didn't get out due to the wind/waves.

Ya, it wasn't the nicest weekend, weather wise. I just got my drysuit back from being fixed up and I was enjoying being dry until we got nailed by the squall late in the afternoon. We were over at the Dufferin Wall by then, and I got caught with my suit around my waist. Sigh...

Your comment made me pause though, and I realized that it was actually Saturday I found this, so it must have been lost on Saturday morning, or very late the previous week.

Back
Top Bottom