DIR-F Report Posted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
HA! Very funny guys. My girlfriend now is 30...
So your definition of "dating someone your age" would be going out with a 50 year old? AKA 25 year old twins? :eyebrow:

Heloísa Pinheiro (née Heloísa Eneida Menezes Paes Pinto, now known as Helô Pinheiro, born 1945) was the real-life "Girl from Ipanema", a carioca whose strolls through the fashionable Ipanema district of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil inspired the song Girl from Ipanema (originally titled, in Portuguese, A Garota de Ipanema.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heloisa_Pinheiro

Dude... you dated a 62 year old.... Her ID is FAKE !!!!!

he he he... I have more pictures. :D

I like the 2 X 25 year olds Eric.

hey eric!

just came across this thread, you really had brazilian babes in anilao? i HAVE to take this class. hehehe.

what i'm really curious about is how gue dives w/o the computer. i understand how we did it in our adv. ean/ deco. proc. class with the stopwatch&depth guage / bottom timer, but we still carried our computers for backup, just in case. how do you adjust for changes in the dive plan? compute underwater? memorize the tables?

thanks dude! lets do some dives sometime. i've been itching to dive mapating again.

PS. I copied the above from my post in the DIR thread, i don't wanna offend nobody by my non-preference of "Absolute DIR."

CoalBoy:
just came across this thread, you really had brazilian babes in anilao? i HAVE to take this class. hehehe.

what i'm really curious about is how gue dives w/o the computer. i understand how we did it in our adv. ean/ deco. proc. class with the stopwatch&depth guage / bottom timer, but we still carried our computers for backup, just in case. how do you adjust for changes in the dive plan? compute underwater? memorize the tables?

thanks dude! lets do some dives sometime. i've been itching to dive mapating again.

PS. I copied the above from my post in the DIR thread, i don't wanna offend nobody by my non-preference of "Absolute DIR."
Sorry for the delay responding, I was on vacation then catching up at work.

I doubt that the girls are a usual feature, I think Martin just recognized we needed "extra distractions". :eyebrow:

I won't go into the details but essentially GUE does a vastly simplified table for DIR-F. Realize though that DIR-F really isn't a technical course. It covers the basics and prepares you for Tech 1. So, the info presented in the DIR-F I took didn't cover using any gas but air (at least, not in any detail), nor did it cover repetitive dives.

A Mapating dive would be nice.

Speaking of having twins.....wow.....hold on, need to go take a cold shower.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom