discussion board or argument board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai once bubbled...
There is barely any fighting here compared to some of the places I know. Thank god.

Maybe you'll fit in better over here.

Since you can't hack it on Rec.scuba.

Nice to see you following MHK around here like a little puppy.

As usual.

Rooster1 once bubbled...

The spiderman manatee strikes again:D

WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING? This place just lacks without you

Well, it's a long story. Anyway, check the new thread " Would you marry a SCUBA instructor?" It's time to get on the old disorient express and start asking the BIG questions around here.

:D

to the finest board on the net, Scuba or otherwise. I hope you meet as many nice people and learn as much as I have! Have a great stay!

Lawman once bubbled...

Anyway, check the new thread " Would you marry a SCUBA instructor?" It's time to get on the old disorient express and start asking the BIG questions around here.

:D

But I must say that I enjoy reading the back and forths between everyone even if it takes us off the subject once in awhile. I think we all have some BS in us, otherwise you're in the wrong place.

I also think that all the information I've received from this board has been quite helpful. I log on fairly often just to see what's going on and break up the monotony of the day. For me, it's a great way to think about what I would rather be doing than being at work anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom