Dive Buddies Required Gippsland Area Victoria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter69_56

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for people (male or female) to go scuba diving with locally, either pier, shore or boat diving. I have a few friends who I dive with but it would be good to have a group of people, so when some are unavailable due to work or home commitments, others could go diving so there are more opportunities to dive.

If you have just started diving and want some support I am happy to help and don't mind what your certification is. I can also help with advice as well, so don't feel shy (we all had to start off).

If you are experienced and have your gear that's fine we can go do some more challenging dives. I am a Dive Master and Trimix/deco diver and love wreck diving when I can get to them.

I work shift so have time off on weekends and week days as well.

Have all my own gear, including tanks, compressor, ability to do nitrox fills. I also fully service my own gear as well.
When diving locally I dive from Port Welshpool to Port Phillip Bay (basically anywhere I can travel and dive and return in one day. Also do overnight trips to other dive sites as well.

I can give my mobile number to anyone who contacts me and we can chat when suitable and arrange a meeting to get to know each other and make arrangements for a dive or you can email me here and leave your email or mobile number and I can get back to you

Hi Peter,

im always looking for people to dive with as none of my friends are divers.

Would be keen to catch up for a dive some time and like the idea of using diving as an excuse to get away for the weekend.

I have all my own gear appart from tanks but thats not an issue. I just want to spend as much time underwater as i can......

Happy to have either a chat on here (Chat room) or email or phone if you want to chat more about capabilities ect

Dive safe

Nathan

Yeah. Absolutely. I don't have many friends. And no one I know are divers. I have all my own gear. But aren't you in austrailia? May be a while before I could dive there. But I would definantly dive with you.-

---------- Post added February 3rd, 2015 at 11:31 PM ----------

Sorry NATO. I replied to that. Thought it was a message to me. My bad-

Looking for people (male or female) to go scuba diving with locally, either pier, shore or boat diving. I have a few friends who I dive with but it would be good to have a group of people, so when some are unavailable due to work or home commitments, others could go diving so there are more opportunities to dive.

If you have just started diving and want some support I am happy to help and don't mind what your certification is. I can also help with advice as well, so don't feel shy (we all had to start off).

If you are experienced and have your gear that's fine we can go do some more challenging dives. I am a Dive Master and Trimix/deco diver and love wreck diving when I can get to them.

Have all my own gear, including tanks, compressor, ability to do nitrox fills. I also fully service my own gear as well.
When diving locally I dive from Port Welshpool to Port Phillip Bay (basically anywhere I can travel and dive and return in one day. Also do overnight trips to other dive sites as well.

I can give my mobile number to anyone who contacts me and we can chat when suitable and arrange a meeting to get to know each other and make arrangements for a dive or you can email me here and leave your email or mobile number and I can get back to you

We now have a group of 9 divers. Still looking for more who want to dive on a semi regular basis.

When and if the winter freeze ever leaves Port Phillip Bay, we are still interested in anyone looking for dive buddies. We have about 19 people who have contacted me and about 8 at this stage who are fairly active. We try and get out once a week (when its not snowing) and go fro a dive somewhere.

We also try and make it so no matter your qualifications there is some diving available for you that suits, every few weeks.

Everyone welcome

G'day Pete, I live in leongatha and need people to dive with am doing it alone at the moment and know that I should not be, how can I contact you about being your dive buddy? My number 0422657728,duncanshayne@gmail.com I'm on motorcycle alot this time of year instead of car so I miss alot of calls if so I will return, thanks mate,ps I think we spoke a while back seen add on Gumtree you where at work at power station at time of call, lost phone along with numbers and could not find it again, thanks mate

Last edited:
No prob number is 0409790648

That's for anyone wanting to sort dive buddies in Port Phillip, westernport or along the coast etc

Bump

Still looking

Bump

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom