Dive Gear Express (DGX) recommended

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob118

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is just an unsolicited shout out to Dive Gear Express, whose products and service are consistently fantastic.

Every time I have called or written them with a question or an issue, they have always helped me and have always stood behind everything they sell, quickly and cheerfully

That is all

This is just an unsolicited shout out to Dive Gear Express, whose products and service are consistently fantastic.

Every time I have called or written them with a question or an issue, they have always helped me and have always stood behind everything they sell, quickly and happuily

That is all

Agree!! DGX and Piranha Dive Mfg are my go too's

Same great experience here... DGX is very helpful, sells good stuff, and purchases are like clockwork. I was in Mexico last week and our cenote guide was admiring my singles BP&W. If I was honest I just received another order from them today and I'm pleased as always :)

Another thumbs up for DGX.
Got their harness and wing recently.
Nothing to complain awesome value.

Back
Top Bottom