Dive Rite reg XT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twiny

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi all,
I would like to check with the users of the Dive Rite XT regs a matter about intermediate pressure.
Some divers here adjust their Dive Rite XT regs with an intermediate pressure of 12 bars for an optimized WOB & easy breathing (Most regs free flow if Intermediate pressure is above 10 bars but not Dive Rite).
What setting (12 or 10 bars) you guys are using and do you know the official Dive Rite factory setting ?

Thanks for this document.
Some of you adjust their Dive Rite regs with an intermediate pressure of 12 bars for an even easier breathing ?

Short answer, don't do it.

DM your email address. I have some literature that will assist in understanding of how regs work.

If you don't know what you're doing it's inadvisable to go blindly playing willy nilly. But I guess that's why you posted here👍

No offence intended🙏🏻

Short answer, don't do it.

DM your email address. I have some literature that will assist in understanding of how regs work.

If you don't know what you're doing it's inadvisable to go blindly playing willy nilly. But I guess that's why you posted here👍

No offence intended🙏🏻
Ok will do

I have attended a few Dive-Rite regulator repair clinics and have the certificates of completion from each of them. *THAT* being said I don't work on my own regulators - I pay for an experienced service technician with all the diagnostic tools either at Dive Rite or Cave Country Dive Shop to work on mine.

Take the advice of @buddhasummer

unless if you are trying to run poseidon cyclons, no need to run at 12 bar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom