Dive Sites Maps of the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks... am printing it out for my trip to PG next week. Hope you don't mind!!! :)
Where's the Washing Machine?

nice and well done!!!

Thanks for all your replies. I shall make the necessary adjustments soon. Please keep additional info coming. :blinking:

matt_reed:
v. nice - you want me to send you some info on the tech sites which are not on there yet?

yes, matt, that would be great!
Twomixdiver:
If I were you I'd put a copyright symbol on it right away. That is of course, assuming the original picture (the aerial shot) is yours.
jonix:
oi nice work penn :wink:

but i suggest tracing the islands from the map. the geo map looks similar to that of google earth.

I guess I should include google earth with the copyright, then.

clgsamson:
very nice pards...

Anilao question pards- where's kastilyong buhangin (sand castle)? and shouldn't Bethlehem be between Dari Laut and Caban Cove (right smack in that channel)? Panny's? Apols?

Verde next Pards?

I'm not familiar with Kastilyong Buhangin, Panny's & Apols. Not sure about Betlehem too. I'd appreciate if anybody would give the locations.

Vedrde? Yes, I'm working on it already.:wink:

pakman:
Nice Penn, but...

you forgot to mark where the discos are.... :rofl3:
We'll make a separate map for that, Pak. I'm working on the dive sites first.

unless, you do your diving in the discos.....:D

shugar:
nice penn!!!

some items lang: spelling of "town" in PG map... and balai is just south of dead palm... :biggrin:

tyaga mo! i've been wanting to do that forever but never had the energy to hehehehe

Jag

oooops! my bad for the typo. ....and yes, I shall add Balai. :wink:

Ooh, GoogleEarth just keeps getting better... you can see all of Sabang, Small lalaguna, and Big La Laguna in detail...

Free San Miguel to the first person who can point out "The Point Bar"...

PuertoGalera.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom