Review Dive Surf Poncho - Perfect for the beach diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhh, touchy, aren't you!
I was curious whether you had any experience changing under a poncho or whether it was a theoretical concern. I wonder if your issue is a skills problem rather than an equipment problem? :wink:
Or he has an equipment issue requiring longer than knee length coverage to avoid exposure... 🤯

de907711e170f4212b1f23f23d4dbb4e.jpg

Or he has an equipment issue requiring longer than knee length coverage to avoid exposure... 🤯

Yes, it is a heavy long load I carry. I want to keep the evil eye away from the jealous envious people out there.

Oh, and the Poncho gets a 5* from all of us in my diving family (wife, daughter, and me)!

My bad. I was just reading all the New Posts and didn't pay attention to the forum listing at the top of the post.
No worries. Been there, done that!

I got the medium, though I am sized for the small. It goes well below my knees and there is plenty of cover when changing from wet to dry. Actually I think I like the bigger size because it is also roomier for moving around underneath.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom